1. In what year did Federation take place?
No. Okay. Okay. Federation. Right. Sorry. Okay, that's when we became our own, independent country, and threw off the shackles of the British, and were no longer their colony for criminals! I remember that day! That was a glo--
Do--do we celebrate this day?
2. Which day of the year is Australia Day?
What was the date of Federation again?
3. Who was the first Prime Minister of Australia?
4. What is the first line of Australia's national anthem?
"Australians all let us rejoice for we are young and free..."
Don't you find that ironic?
5. What is the floral emblem of Australia?
No, no, wait. That's a joke. Honest.
No, really, I want to be serious here. I'm making a serious point. Um. Come on, have a laugh. It'll lighten you up. You're so--so serious.
Anyhow. Anyway. Flower. Floral.
What do they make beer out of again?
6. What is the population of Australia?
7. In what city is the Parliament House of the Commonwealth Parliament located?
I have a map to that.
I bought off this Aboriginal dude in a tent. He, uh, seemed kinda angry.
You might, like, wanna address that.
8. Who is the Queen's representative in Australia?
Can I go back questions? I think I answered one wrong. I thought we weren't, like, a colony no more. I thought we were like, a real country.
9. How are Members of Parliament chosen?
That answer has got to be right at least once.
10. Who do Members of Parliament represent?
Oh, come on!
How's that wrong?
Prove! Prove to me it's not them!
11. After a federal election, who forms the new government?
No, wait. Sorry. You frowned so much in the question before. Um. Christ. Is it the Queen then? I mean, if we're still a colony shouldn't it be our lord and masters who do that?
12. What are the colours on the Australian flag?
How am I wrong?
13. Who is the head of the Australian Government?
What do you mean no?
What do you mean it's some little racist deaf dude?
14. What are the three levels of government in Australia?
I'll let it go.
15. In what year did the European settlement of Australia start?
What are you, testing me?
See, after that long a time. After a couple of hundred years... What I'm saying is that it's time to address the nature under which this country fucking founded.
16. Serving on a jury if required is a responsibility of Australian citizenship: true or false?
17. In Australia, everyone is free to practice the religion of their choice, or practice no religion: true or false?
You seriously can't be asking me that?
18. To be elected to the Commonwealth Parliament you must be an Australian citizen: true or false?
19. As an Australian citizen, I have the right to register my baby born overseas as an Australian citizen: true or false?
20. Australian citizens aged 18 years or over are required to enrol on the electoral register: true or false?