Anyhow, I swiped this from Jacen Burrows (jacen) and, well, changed it a little. Just a little.
Here we go:
I want to know about you. I don't care if we've never talked, never liked each other, or if we already know everything about each other. I really don't. You are obviously reading this blog, so let me know who you are.
1. Your Name:
3. Single or Taken:
4. Movie Ticket Price You Refuse to Pay:
5. Song You Loathe:
6. Current Band/Artist You Like:
7. Book You're Reading:
8. Dirty or Clean (And No, I have No Real Idea What This Means--So Tell Me That, Too):
9. Tattoos and/or Piercings:
10. Got Some Religion?
1. Do we know each other outside of the internet?
2. What's your philosophy on life?
3. Would you have my back in a fight? And more importantly, what are you worth in a fight?
4. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest?
5. What is your favorite memory of us?
6. Would you give me a kidney? If not, would you give me another organ?
7. If you're dead, can I harvest your organs?
8. Would you take care of me when I'm sick? Please Note: This is not necessarily connected to organ donation.
9. Have you heard any rumors of me lately? Can you provide links?
10. Do you/have you talk(ed) crap about me?
11. Do you think I'm a good person? Please note that good is a subjective term.
12. Would you drive across country with me, a rifle, and a man who was calling himself Betty Sue and wearing a mini-skirt, and that was all?
13. Do you think I'm pretty?
14. If you could change anything about me, would you?
15. Do you think I should have a bedpost to carve notches into for the enemies I defeat? Or should I just carry a piece of paper in my wallet?
16. If morals are a subjective reasoning that are formed within our society, and if you accept this and realise that there is, in fact, no real justification for good and evil, and that every so called moral you have is but an instructed lesson that you adhere too... is it wrong for me to train young midgets to sniff out truffles and then to put them on leashes and then for me to walk around wearing old English hunting uniforms after them?
17. Originally, this question said, 'Would you go on a date with me if I asked?' But who wants that? Instead, I offer you the chance to voice your dissatisfaction relating to the last date you were on.