1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your livejournal/website with the answers to the questions and leave the answers as comments here (or at least provide a pointer to your site).
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
(Please Note, I don't actually care if you do question 5. But come down and volunteer. It feels like fun. I have many questions I would like to ask people. I will pretend to be a dying newspaper man with nothing to live for. It'll be those kinds of questions... what kind of questions would he ask, even?
Edit: If you don't have a livejournal and you want to be asked the questions anyway, feel free. Yeah, you know how you are.
Also, here's another meme from somewhere in my friendslist (I saw it a couple of times).
In Farenheit 451, volunteers memorise entire books, to preserve the text from burning: what text would you learn and save?
The Undertaking by Thomas Lynch.
(I've been thinking about Lynch lately. I wish he'd write another book of essays. Two is not enough. I think it might be time to buy his poetry books.)
Have you ever had a crush on a character in a book?
When I was young... we won't speak of it.
The last book you bought is:
Haruki Murakami's Kafka on the Shore.
The last book you finished is:
Lucius Shepard's A Handbook of American Prayer.
What are you currently reading:
Fritz Leiber's Horrible Imaginings, Adam Roberts' Swiftly, Liz Williams' The Banquet of the Lords of Night, and Dante's The Divine Comedy.
(There are a bunch of other collections I haven't finished, but those three are the ones I actively pick up in a spare half hour at the moment. There's no telling if it'll to them next week.)
Five desert island books:
How to Build Your Own Boat by whoever.
How to Prepare Deserted Island Food by whoever.
Building Your Robinson Crusoe Hunt by whoever.
Turning Natives into Slaves, by whoever.
And lastly, Learn how Astral Travel and Call For Help by whoever.